Natural organic fertilizer for plump, juicy tomatoes
- Encourages more flowers for best fruit production
- Proven to promote healthy plant growth
- Contains 8% calcium to help prevent blossom end rot
- Long lasting, slow-release feeding with our exclusive Bio-tone Microbes
- 100% natural & organic ingredients with no fillers or sludges
Use on all varieties of Tomatoes
Can also be used on fruiting crops like peppers, squash & melons
Use to enhance soil prior to planting
First application after plant is established (10-14 days)
Established Plants: Twice per month May through August
Tomato beds: Apply 3 lbs. (9 cups) of Tomato-tone per 50 sq. ft. and work into the top 4 to 6 inches of soil.
Single plants: Mix 3 tablespoons of Tomato-tone into the soil when planting.
For Potted Plants: 2 cups of Tomato-tone per cubic foot of soil (1.5 tbsp. of Tomato-tone for every 1 qt. of soil).
Rows : 1 cup each side per 5 feet of row.
Single Plants : 3 tablespoons per plant.
Potted Plants: Apply 1.5 teaspoons per 4″ of pot diameter (1.5 tablespoon per 12 inch pot diameter).
Apply in a narrow band around single plants or along each side of a row. Keep Tomato-tone at least 3? from stem.
Potted Plants: Apply evenly over soil and gently mix in.
Water thoroughly after feeding.