Natural organic fertilizer & Blossom Booster
- For both annuals & perennials
- Get larger and more abundant blooms
- Long lasting, slow-release feeding with our exclusive Bio-tone Microbes
- 100% natural & organic ingredients with no fillers or sludges
New plantings: Mix into the soil prior to planting to a depth of at least 4?
Established plants: Feed once each month throughout the growing season.
- Sprinkle Flower-tone around plants like adding salt and pepper to food.
- Be careful not to put the plant food on the plant foliage or stem and do not mound the application.
- After feeding, water thoroughly and rinse off any fertilizer that is on the foliage.
Preparing New Flower Beds:
Mix into the top four or five inches of soil at the rate of 4 lbs. per 80 square feet. An additional feeding should be made after the plants are well established.
Seeds: Plant seeds to their recommended depth. Fill the hole with prepared soil (see above). If the soil has not been prepared, cover the seed with soil and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of Flower-tone over the seed.
Flowers from containers: Gently remove the plant from its container. Loosen the roots and spread them into the prepared hole. The depth of the hole should not be greater than the size of the root ball. Refill the hole with prepared soil and tamp gently but firmly. If the soil has not been prepared add 2 tablespoons of Flower-tone mixed with soil for seedlings from market packs. For larger plants, one or two gallon containers mix 1/2 cup with the soil and fill as above. Always finish by watering thoroughly.
Individual Plants: Broadcast up to 1/2 cup Flower-tone around the plant.
Flower Beds: Broadcast Flower-tone at the rate of 4 lbs. per 80 square feet.
New Plants: When preparing soil for new plants mix 2 cups of Flower-tone per cubic foot of soil (1.5 tbsp. per quart).
Established Plants: Sprinkle 1.5 tsp. of Flower-tone for every 4 inches of pot diameter into the soil along the outer edge of the pot. Water thoroughly.