Natural & Organic fertilizer for an abundant harvest
- Grow delicious cool and warm season vegetables like lettuce, kale, tomatoes, peppers & squash
- Use for herbs like basil, chives, sage, rosemary, parsley & oregano
- Long lasting, slow-release feeding with our exclusive Bio-tone Microbes
- Grow an abundant harvest of nutritious & flavorful vegetables
- 100% natural & organic ingredients with no fillers or sludges
Mix into the garden soil prior to planting.
Seedlings / Transplants: 7 – 10 days after planting.
Established plants: Monthly, May through Aug.
Herbs will only require feeding at time of planting or after a large harvest.
Soil Preparation for Vegetable Garden
Apply 3.5 lbs. per 50 square feet and work into the top 4 to 5 inches of soil. When possible, mix with organic matter such as compost, humus, or peat moss.
Feeding Vegetables and Tomatoes
Single plants: Apply up to 1/3 cup per plant.
Rows: Apply 1-1/3 cup each side per 5 ft. of row or 10 lbs. each side per 100 ft. of row.
New Plants: When preparing soil for new plants, thoroughly mix 2 cups of Garden-tone into each cubic foot of Potting Soil.
Established Plants: Sprinkle 1.5 tsp. of Garden-tone per 4″ of pot diameter onto the soil along the outer edge of the pot. Water thoroughly.
In the garden – use 1 tbsp. per plant
In containers – Use half the rate for potted plants above.
Individual plants – Sprinkle around the drip line of the plant.
Row crops – sprinkle evenly on each side of row.
Do not allow plant food to contact the main stem or foliage of the plant.