Indoor Plant Food Spikes 6-12-6 contain controlled-release nitrogen for two months of continuous feeding. Promotes beautiful results for all flowering and foliage houseplants.
1. Make a hole in moist soil with the Miracle-Aerator spike halfway between the plant stem and the pot rim.
2. Place one plant food spike in each hole and press it down until it's covered by soil.
3. In spring and summer, replace spikes every 30 days; replace every 60 days in winter and fall.
4. Water plants regularly as required.
5. Use the handy ruler on the edge of card to measure the size of your pot and determine the number of spikes needed.
Size: 24 spikes / 1.1 oz.