Our Hydroponic Finger Micro Snip by Corona is the perfect tool for precision cutting on a variety of plants. Firstly, the sharp stainless steel 1¼ inch blades stay razor sharp and are rust resistant. Secondly, the handle is made with a durable ABS plastic for lightweight comfort and performance. Also includes a large finger hole for stability and conveniently located push button thumb lock for safety.
Because the handle includes a spring, the 1 ¼ inch blades of the hydroponic finger micro snip will open after each cut. Also, both the handle and blade can be sterilized to limit any cross contamination as you work.
– Sharp stainless steel blades and tip allows for precision cutting
– Durable ABS plastic handle for lightweight comfort and performance
– Handle and blade can be sterilized to limit cross contamination
– Spring in the handle helps to open the blades after each cut
– Large finger hole in the handle for comfort with push button thumb lock for safety
– 1 1/4 inch blade
Available for in store pickup or delivery.